Tuesday, March 8, 2011
Kaisa isang ikaw by Gary Granada
This is a postscript to my blog entry last March 4. I just discovered that I can share YouTube videos on Blogger. So grateful, I am. This reminds me of the Spanish dictum: "No te acostaras sin saber una cosa mas."
Yes, so glad and grateful to have learned something before to-day ends.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
ARBOR DAY MEMORIAL
We observed Arbor Day today. Early this morning, some of us from the local government unit went up to the foothill of Eumati at Sitio ...
-
The final approach to the ridge that hides Benitinan: the concluding heights to scale after a punishing one-hour accent from the valle...
-
They say that mahjong is just a diversion, a recreation of some sort of the bored and the retired. But they say that cara y cruz is a diff...
-
I was privileged to do research at the National Archives of the Philippines for a couple of ...
No comments:
Post a Comment