What I have in mind is that as I begin my Holy Week retreat, I will indulge myself into watching a movie to set an ambiance of reflection. What particular movie then I am to watch? Methinks it appropriate for the time being to watch a 1991 film entitled, "The Doctor" starred by William Hurt. I have watched it during my seminary years when Megamall was still safe and less crowded. Considering that YouTube has an embedded stream of it, it would be easy for me to refer to it once in a while in the day as I go about my active meditation on the meaning of life.
Now if you care to watch it by yourself and follow me in this journey into the quiet, just click on this frame below:
The frame shows Part I of the film. In YouTube, you can watch it in its entirety. Just click on the YouTube icon on the lower part of the frame to lead you there.
No comments:
Post a Comment