Waiting for the Birds to Come





















A few moment ago, the solitary Kingfisher I always watch within the orchard area of my place was perching on the bench where I sit now. It flew away when it noticed my entrance. Perhaps it was afraid that I am out to do it harm. But no. I didn't and never will desire inflicting harm on such mystifying creature. Such speaks to me of meaning, of dream, of God. Besides, baka may pipit na umiyak.

Ah, there it again on the pylon wire passing across my place.

Birds are symbol of freedom, of journey, of vision, of dream, of meaning. Their presence in this garden is a welcome treat to my curious mind. Questions? Yes, there are dozens of them stored in my head. Answers? Oh no, I doubt not a single one. Just more questions puffed up if I brave myself giving even a single answer. Opinions? That, I can assure you that I have lots of it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Something About Tumbo (Cara y Cruz): A Hypothesis

SOOTHING AS NIGHT WINDS ARE: An Interpretation of the poem by that title by Salvador B. Espinas

The Ballad of the Mamumugon