Meeting an Elfin Lady along the Highway of Life












There was a time when I was wishing Middle Earth is true. I dreamed a number of times that my place in that dimension is in a dale frequented by elves singing songs and dancing merrily one midsummer night when the moon was full. Wild flowers grow and in the stead of the highway cutting across it, a river flows. The dews on the leaves and the crystal water flowing on the rapids are reflected by the moonshine proclaiming a festive celebration of life intertwined with Mother Nature.

In my pad, vines hang about forming a natural decoration among its corners and spaces. Even then, the green seems monotonous until the day you come along with your aura of freshness. Your eyes are stars and your lips are red roses. Your ethereal presence brings light into the shadowy corners of my life beckoning me to come out and dance with the glory of all creations.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Something About Tumbo (Cara y Cruz): A Hypothesis

SOOTHING AS NIGHT WINDS ARE: An Interpretation of the poem by that title by Salvador B. Espinas

The Ballad of the Mamumugon