A Bachelor's Day in My Wife's Farmville

I'm home alone starting today. My family, together with my household help left for the big city to attend the Manocan family reunion. So for a while, I'm a bachelor (again) or almost feeling that way. But aside from feeling that way, I find myself burdened with myriads of household obligations. My wife has this real farmville right in our compound and beyond in our orchard. Just this morning I realize that maintaining a farm for a part-time farmer is difficult. Take a look at my morning schedule for you to appreciate:
4:15 a.m. - Rising/Lauds
4:30 - House Chores
Doing beds/Tidying up my room
5:30 - Herding and Shepherding of Farm Animals
(Goats, Swine, Chicken and Fowls)
- Feeding/Tidying up of Pets
(Lovebirds, Hamsters, Bunnies, Dogs)
- Soaking the ornamentals and the lawn
6:30 - Shower
6:45 - Breakfast prep (Reheating leftovers)
7:00 - Breakfast and doing dishes
7:20 - Personal grooming
7:45 - Off for the office

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Something About Tumbo (Cara y Cruz): A Hypothesis

SOOTHING AS NIGHT WINDS ARE: An Interpretation of the poem by that title by Salvador B. Espinas

Maeocong, Chieftain of the Jae-o No More