Inspirations and Motivations


I am writing again. I discovered that I am discovering my poetry. A sign along the lonely road I thread.  
Kalipay kung Taguipusoon

Pananglitan nga rong aton nga daean
Indi eon magsub-eang sa unhan
Sa tindahan rong isda nga mub-ead
Magapadumdum kimo
Nga ikaw ro matuod nga mahae
Owa eon it iba pa.

Pananglitan nga rong aton nga eandong
Indi eon makatao it handong sa hilamon
Sa simbahan rong siga it kandila
Magapadumdum kimo
Ikaw man lang rong kasadya it taguipusoon
Owa eon it iba pa.

Ag pananglitan nga hilipatan mo
Sa madueom, matapo-tapo nga kwarto
Ro binaeaybay it kahapon magapadumdum kimo
Ikaw ratong ginatumod ko, hinigugma nga engkantada
Kalipay ag baeay ku baeatyagon nga nagapadayon
Halin pa kato hasta sa gihapon.
I write poems to express what is happening inside my heart. I write poems when the emotion is strong and wanting release. I write poems to convey my feelings of love and admiration. I write poems to tell you that you are special and I love you.

I write essays and narratives to express what is going on around. I write essays and journal to document the things as they happen that I may remember. I write journal whenever I need to process my coming to be -- a sort of psycho-analyses of the reality as it manifests itself in my consciousness.


I write when I am problematic. I write when the enchantress is nice to me. I write when I am troubled by the events as they unfold. I write to earn a living. I write from time to time to compose a book someday.

 I used to write as a form of prayer. I used to write in lieu of meditating. I used to write to contemplate on the nature of the subject matter of my thought. I used to write as a form of introspection with the hope of reconciling my brokenness and recollecting my shattered self. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Something About Tumbo (Cara y Cruz): A Hypothesis

SOOTHING AS NIGHT WINDS ARE: An Interpretation of the poem by that title by Salvador B. Espinas

Maeocong, Chieftain of the Jae-o No More